Our attorneys achieve results through strategic advice, lobbying and administrative proceedings.
- Legislative Representation – Our attorneys provide strategic advice and a presence in the state house to effectively represent the interests of our clients. We provide testimony, draft proposed legislation and position papers, and work with legislators and other interested parties to help clients accomplish their objectives.
- Administrative Representation – Our attorneys represent clients in a number of administrative proceedings including contested cases, rule making, and professional licensing proceedings.
- Campaign Finance – Our attorneys help clients comply with Vermont’s complex campaign finance laws.
- Navigating Government Agencies – We fully understand the structure of state and federal agencies and know how to approach and work with agencies to achieve a client’s goals.
- Government Transparency – Diamond & Robinson has extensive experience with laws addressing open and transparent government including the: Public Records Act, Freedom of Information Act, Open Meeting law, and campaign finance laws.